Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wow

OKay so I obviously fell of the face of the planet. Here is the short of it. Dan is in the last week of his semester....finally. I am trying to hold on for just one more day..... yes that song carries great meaning suddenly. We have one whole year until Dan graduates if all stays on track. So the big question is where will the next road take us? I'm sure we'll be here in Oklahoma for at least a year and a half longer....unless by some chance Dan gets a job right out of school. Weather here in Oklahoma is weird in the winter time.... it was 70 on Monday and yesterday it was in the 20s with a pleasant brisk wind... brrrrr. Today is bright blue skies and a frigid wind which makes me want to curl up and die.

I have been trying to keep myself and the kids busy while Dan has been crazy busy. I am working on a quilt for my mom-in-law for Christmas. Hopefully she doesn't see this before Christmas. Any friends who read this blog is prbably too shocked to move hearing I am actually sewing. Yes I have given in and yes I enjoy it....I know I know...shocker. I am still running and loving the sport. I did the Turkey trot with Alyson again this year and we had a jolly time. It wasn't nearly as cold as last time.

We are excited for my brother to come tomorrow and next week we'll be taking off to Utah. Long drive. It's okay though, it's been about a year and a half since we've seen everybody. I suppose we did see Dan's mom. She came in November and it was a blast.

Well I'd better close. Em has dance.

No comments: