Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Baby Jacket




Well, Dan has been sick for a couple days now and is currently on the upswing. Yesterday was a difficult day for him. Lots of aches and pains and other bodily dysfunctions that nobody wants to hear about.

Yesterday at lunch we had fish tacos. I was pitting some olives and cutting them up on my taco when Dan noticed what I was doing and said, "Hmm, I'd like some of that too. Would you mind doing some for me too?". Being the nice wife I am I said okay. Em noticed and said, "Why can't you cut your own olives daddy?" Dan then replied, "When daddy's sick he can't do anything." Em let a short laugh and said, "Daddy do you need a baby jacket?!" Needless to say I burst out laughing and Dan pretended to be all offended that Em had just in essence called him a baby. He then told her that it was a good thing that she had a sense of humor because so did her parents!

No comments: