Friday, February 29, 2008

Drive Test

Okay so word of the now wise. DO NOT let your driver's license expire! I did and have taken the written and driving tests. I failed the driving test today. How embarrassing is that?! I let go of the steering wheel to loosen the zipper on my jacket. I then didn't come to a full and complete stop at the stop signs (I thought I had....but I guess not!). So I am incredibly frustrated. Oh well. I'll try not to get pulled over or anything for another week. The people working at the public transportation are very grumpy. Maybe they need to retire!

Yesterday Em said something really cute. We were folding a load of laundry and she was doing her pajamas. She said, "Mom we can just call these PBJ's instead of PJ's, I know that's a sandwich, but that's okay." It made me giggle. Kids say funny things sometimes.

I'm running in a race tomorrow morning. I am hoping to do well! Later Alligator.

No comments: